Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Vines and Climbers: The Bleeding Heart vines are so pretty this year., 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: The Bleeding Heart vines are so pretty this year.

Forum: Vines and Climbers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The Bleeding Heart vines are so pretty this year.
GordonHawk wrote:
Hi Betty... the big old one I had .. bloomed last week.. it had two blooms opened for 4 nights running.. and a single bloom open the following night.. I haven't seen buds on the [real one ] one I got from you yet.. it looked so young I gusss I wasn't looking for them yet... but the plant part is as think about it ... is as old as yours is.. even though the roots might be newer..
I'll be looking foward to them..be it this summer...in the winter.. or next year..
Mother.. and her twin Velma...were quite excited to hear theymight again be inposession oftheirold familyheirloom NBC.. thanks again... for them...
I am deviating from an old southern family tradition .. never to thank someone for their gift of a plant or seed material... but to say they will grow it..and take good care of it...
reasoning being... if one is as silly not to know who to really thank for the gift of the plant
that person from whom all gifts and joys derive and the creator of the plant in question.. they don't stand much of a chance of it growing anyway..
Thank God... bless your neighbor..
well maybe that's just a delta tradition... Gordon
here's apicture of my Hummingbird...she's always with me here... got her favorite stained glass flowers for her