Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Please Share Pics of your Favorite Containers for 2006!, 1 by AuntB

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AuntB

In reply to: Please Share Pics of your Favorite Containers for 2006!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Please Share Pics of your Favorite Containers for 2006!
AuntB wrote:
I can't remember the varieties, it may still be on the marker if I stuck it in the pot. I'll look tonight and see. Most come in in the winter..... some go in the basement and stay almost dormant, some go to work with me, if the light is okay for them and some go in the dining/livingroom.... It's a jungle! lol This is my first year for these ferns. I have boston ferns hanging on my front porch, but the ferns in the pic grow more upright and can be in sun or shade.... I just love them. I'll try to overwinter, but they weren't very expensive if they don't make it. Definately on my list for next year.. I did lay a few more patio blocks and tidy up before taking the pic, thanks so much. We had an above ground pool for years, and I took it out last spring (05) and finally did something with it... the fern at the bottom of pic is in full sun!