Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Mid-South Gardening: Slump Down In Your Chair & Tell Us About It....., 1 by judycooksey

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright judycooksey

Subject: Slump Down In Your Chair & Tell Us About It.....

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Slump Down In Your Chair & Tell Us About It.....
judycooksey wrote:
Have you ever thought about receiving professional help? I tried to make an appointment for PA, Plant Addiction, but I never even got the opportunity to speak with a counselor. The appointment clerk asked, “are you a member of an online gardening website”. I truthfully answered, “yes, but only one, Dave’s”. Then she asked the average number of new plants I added per week, either by rooting, seed germination or purchasing. Doing my best to calculate quickly, I asked, if one of the dogs breaks off a limb and I stick it in dirt, does it counted? She promptly replied, "according to our new Plant Addiction Profile Software, you can't be helped" and the phone went silent.

With this new profile software in place, we have no choice but to try to “help” each other, so slump down in your chair, relax all parts of your body except your fingers and tell me all about it

……. maybe we can work a Trade!!!

Judy

5/2005 I started a thread with the above words, it was a hoot so I thought I would 'play it again'