Communities > Forums

Image Copyright tobee43

In reply to: Coleus Chatters July 2-8

Forum: Coleus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Coleus Chatters July 2-8
tobee43 wrote:
good morning all!!!

easy morning dh and i watered last night because he is the knee nazi!! and insisted that i didn't pull hoses all about since i have improved much this week. ok....that can work but i missed speaking to each and everyone of them. and i know they miss me too! lou is just not me and i know they know it!

heather!! missed you! glad you liked the plant suggestion but it was only picked from a list of what you had and you did the plantings. so...girl it's all you NOT me. sticks...it was heather's planters she was just working with some left over plants that we discussed as to what to put where. heather has some "fun" stuffs for the garden!

and sticks...well, i did clean up just a bit but it's not the lack of energy...but the lack of water use. we still cannot run the water freely, so i have to be careful. and no matter what i feel or do the house is dirty to me until i can have freely running water! i just want to bleach it down!
also, sticks your doing such a lovely job on the front of the house!! also remember impatients are constant bloomers and LOVE the shade and add bright color. of course they aren't coleus but can be combined with some shade loving coleus to brighten any spot!

ok...sidney....so after you sell the million dollar painting are you flying us all to paris for lunch???? that is so cool!! it's always such fun to collect and find out at some time that what you love is also worth something! although, i am certain it was not the reason you got the painting, it was most likely because YOU liked it.

i have pt for my knee bright and early this morning and then it's back home for a meeting with a few for the flower show. which heather.....we do a plant swap. actually, we really do all the swapping before it goes to the pubic area. that way we all get first chose at what's available then sell the rest. this money is going to master gardeners in the katrina area so they can restart their gardens. we have been doing fund raisers all year for them, but this is the big one. it usually brings in a couple thousand dollars since the swap is done at the "state" fair which is the biggest fair in new jersey.

now hap...you SHOULD know better about napping in the middle of the day! if i do, i'm not good for the rest of the entire day. my family were and are big nappers. my grandmother use to say an hour sleep in the day is worth an entire nights sleep. i never did get that one! it makes me drag, i'm better off having some green tea and pushing myself!

talk to ya all later! here's a pic to start the day!
ps....where gg????

xoxoxoxoxox