Coleus: Coleus Chatters July 2-8, 1 by sugarweed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sugarweed

In reply to: Coleus Chatters July 2-8

Forum: Coleus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Coleus Chatters July 2-8
sugarweed wrote:
Joni you rascal, remember folks her degree is in "Puters". and not the metal teapot kind. I was gonna say woozers on that growth and then we knew..........it's all done with smoke and mirrors folks.

I don't know where to begin. First I finally got something I ask for on Freecycle.
Advertised as "Tons of white scalloped cement edging and some round cement stepping stones turns out to be enough to do the front of my front bed and make a path for folks to go down instead of cutting thru my yard. So I was blessed. I loaded about 1/3rd+ of it and didn't break any axels. Was a great weight bearing exercise for me.
When I sent the e-mail asking for it I said I could bring a little ole tray of unusual coleus as a "Thank-you", so I rounded up ten and she was pleased. She got over 70 replys and the coleus tipped the scales for me.

Then was watching Antiques Roadshow and said I should see who painted this picture that I got in an auction in 1972 or so at the public library in El Paso. I have always liked it . Go google E L Boone. LOL I will be calling around for recommendations for cleaning and it has a very small tear that will be easily repaired.

I also got my long awaited water bill. Brenda here's our breakdown
Water charges 37.08
Public Service Tax 3.71
Total current chgs. $40.79
Sewer charges $87.34

Total for pretty yard $128.13
Yes I'll be digging me a little well. Before I gardened I often had like a $15. a month. I'll claim "Miracle plants!"

Yes Heather I'll also claim each and everyone of those quoted words.

Sidney