Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Autumn rose Sage bloom time?? mine doing nothing, 1 by LynnCanGrowIt

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LynnCanGrowIt

In reply to: Autumn rose Sage bloom time?? mine doing nothing

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Autumn rose Sage bloom time?? mine doing nothing
LynnCanGrowIt wrote:
Okay, yes....Lubbock....Flat is right!! (Tornado zone, too!!!)

The wooden boxes are built for hanging types of orchids, so they can be purchased at some of the orchid nurseries.

In AZ, we went to the Painted Desert (which I loved, loved, loved!!!). We were heading over to Oak Creek Canyon to do some hiking (near Sedona), but the park was anti-dogs, and we had our Golden Retrievers with us. So....we left (but saw all of the cattle-crossing warning signs at the park gates and scratched our heads). We promptly travelled into and out of Sedona. The next destination was the North Rim of the Grand Canyon where we stayed a few days.

I was completely in love with Utah. As soon as we left Fredonia, AZ and were inside UT a mile or two, we saw green vegetation and then started seeing water -- streams and small creeks were abundant. And then there was red.....Southern Utah is a photographer's dream-come-true! In UT, we went to Zion, Bryce Canyon, the Escalante, Capital Reef, and Canyonlandsand up into Moab.

How awesome is THIS?! (It's in Bryce, and you can see part of the GC and the Painted Desert from this vantage point. Did you get to Bryce?)