Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Greenhouse: what kind of gardening shoes do you wear??, 1 by tigerlily123

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright tigerlily123

Subject: what kind of gardening shoes do you wear??

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of what kind of gardening shoes do you wear??
tigerlily123 wrote:
These are my L.L. Beans shoes...after a year. Every year something different goes on them and I have to get a new pair. This time its the leather that became undone and is coming off. Thats a new one lol, but suffice it to say that they are no longer waterproof!

They send me a new pair for free every year, but I was just wondering what everyone else wears and how they like them, and if they last longer than a year. I hate breaking in a new pair of shoes-these are like slippers to me -but with the support, and I wanted to try something new that might last longer. I have looked online and the only thing that i have seen that looks halfway decent is the muck boot http://www.muckbootsonline.com/muck_daily_garden_shoes.html I have ordered a pair, but I really want good support and I am not sure that a "slipon" shoe will do that.

Someone said that Columbia has a great waterproof gardening shoe but I looked and didn't see one.

So...what do you guys wear????