Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Daytime Fragrance, 1 by heathrjoy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright heathrjoy

In reply to: Daytime Fragrance

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Daytime Fragrance
heathrjoy wrote:
Thanks so much Heidi!! I've given myself a limited budget this year, but will be on the lookout for everything you mentioned. A lot of times things can be found as small starter plants or on clearance and just need a bit of extra TLC to bring them back...think Lowe's and Wal-Mart.

I love your Rose in a hanging basket. I've never seen that done before. I have a Rose that grows wild here that does have a fragrance and grows very easily. Today I'm giving one away and will also be putting one into a hanging basket like yours. Mine only seems to get about 3-4' high and then gets nice and bushy...would be perfect for a hanging basket! You're a genius!! Thanks so much for sharing the pic, I don't know if I could have pictured that, and it's so unique and stunning. Just the thingfor a fragrant cottage garden!!

You've made my day. =^) Now I'm going to have to look up all the other flowers you mentioned so I'm sure I know what they are and am not assuming I do.

My Rose...no idea of the name, so I need to name it myself.