Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: My container shelf!, 1 by gardenmart

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gardenmart

Subject: My container shelf!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My container shelf!
gardenmart wrote:
This is my spring work in progress. When I bought the central large container at a yard sale, my daughter and I found that I had more blue and blue and white pots than I knew what to do with. We bought a selection of annuals and a few perennials and started potting up. there are several more pots done and added to this now, but the rains came down last wednesday night and it has been too wet here in MA to get another picture. The iris is a clump that a friend gave me to plant in the ground and while it was waiting for me to get to it, put up a flower spike! I knew what color it would be because she told me and so we found it a display pot to cover up the green plastic and in it went. My hubby helped me put the shelf together with three large rustic looking paving stones and a 2x 8 x8" board. I have had fun with this project since it is the first thing you see when you come out my kitchen door. I have moved the empty pots and what not away. Now all I need is some SUN!!!
Martha