Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Annuals: Finally bought annuals now what do I do?, 1 by Plantcrazii

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Plantcrazii

In reply to: Finally bought annuals now what do I do?

Forum: Annuals

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Finally bought annuals now what do I do?
Plantcrazii wrote:
Thanks toy. I didn't really expect them to turn out this good. I was sort of shocked myself that they looked so pretty. I'm thinking about trying one in the front of my house. I would use a couple of the fences and make a circle or a square, put a bird bath in the center and put plants around it. Instead of putting water in the bird bath i was thinking of filling it with seed. We have so many blue jays and cardinals around here and I'm always trying to get good photos of them. So what do you think, bird seed or water? I could always keep water in the birdbath and hang up something to put seed in. Here are some more that I bought today. I just love getting things on sale. Although I paid full price for the lantana. I've been in love with it for about a year now and always wanted some. So now I have three. Should I do a pot or a hanging basket? I want to take them in this winter and carry them over to next spring.

Jesse