Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Miracle Grow add, 1 by Bec_No_Va

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bec_No_Va

In reply to: Miracle Grow add

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Miracle Grow add
Bec_No_Va wrote:
LOL :) Now I have another image in my head, a world dominatrix who won't shut up!!! ROTF

I work from home as a translator, it keeps me very busy and also pays for my plant obsession!!

I will take lots & lots of pics, hubby got me this incredible camera for Christmas that I have been experimenting with as the plants have been growing!!

The Banana seed (and others) I ordered from the "Seedman" (I think) but to be quite honest, it took forever for it/them to sprout, so being the instant gratification kinda person I am, I decided to bench that hobby for the time being.

The indoor planters tend to be all kinds/types of containers, and houseplants grouped together in sometimes stunning results. If I can find some websites I will post the links to them, (might be in strange languages, but you will get the general idea). What I have done previously is buy some small plants in the 2" pots, some tall and some short, grouped them together in whatever container I have found and plopped them in whatever sort of plant-medium I had available at the time, and had some great results!