Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Miracle Grow add, 1 by Bec_No_Va

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bec_No_Va

In reply to: Miracle Grow add

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Miracle Grow add
Bec_No_Va wrote:
Oh that thread just had my blood boiling, I am owned by Cats and Dogs (and Birds and Fishes) and would not DREAM of doing something like that!
I am going on vacation next week, but when I get back I am going to invest in more planters, both indoors and outdoors. With or without "supermoistureretention"!
Being from Europe I was always fascinated by the planters you could buy in the local flower-shops, not the outdoor ones, but the indoor ones, so I am going to visit every store I can find at home (Norway) and learn more about the plant combos they use. I have seen the trend here for outdoor planters, but it does not seem that the indoor ones have gained the same popularity. I grew some plants from seed (banana, lilies etc. and just planted them together in a huge planter on the deck)

In the meantime, keep up the witty banter, I was rolling on the floor last night, and the critters just looked at me like I was nuts.
Being I actually make a living writing, this forum thread has inspired me even more, I need to indulge my somewhat sick sense of humor!!