Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: May daily weather. Spring is SPRINGING!!!!, 1 by Janett_D

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Janett_D

In reply to: May daily weather. Spring is SPRINGING!!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May daily weather.  Spring is SPRINGING!!!!
Janett_D wrote:
Well the summer weather seems to stay, at least that is what this weeks forecast says
Temp 70 F
night aroung 50+ F

Slight change of plans for the porch :0))
Thursday afternoon a Dove came flying....... circled around my head 3 times and finally landed ON my head. He is completely tame and absolutly raised by humans, we can pet him, touch him even "grab" him around his whole body without him freaking and trying to get free as a wild bird ones helpt by humans would.

He also have a fungul infection on his feet that only caged birds can get (medicin tomorrow). This bird wont leave and we tried to get him too so the only safe place that he would follow to was the garage. I cant let him live in there and cant have him loose on the property since this bird obviously cant fend for himself. Tayson will get him (hate birds) or the dovehawk that prowles the property several times a day.We alsao have had some problems with wild cats, saw traces of one today in my flowerbed.
So a big part of the porch will turn into a birdcage so he will have company. Dont get me wrong I will let him out also just making sure there is a safe place for him to come back too.
I have tried to find if someone has doves around here or is missing a dove but no thing turned up.
So this is how it looks today.......From the window the back part of the porch where the white garage door is will be turned into a cage. Already have the beams up and I think you can see where the door is gonna be!
Janett