Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: May daily weather. Spring is SPRINGING!!!!, 1 by Janett_D

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Janett_D

In reply to: May daily weather. Spring is SPRINGING!!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May daily weather.  Spring is SPRINGING!!!!
Janett_D wrote:
Hi all, sorry that I just disapered on you. Too keep my "sanity" (the little I have) I have been doing the best thing one can do for that. Building things and gardening

We skipped spring and seems to be jumping strait to summer. Daily temp has been for the last couple of days a (for us) wopping 68 F. Night temp a "bit" lower around 50 F And the sun is shining or should I say was..........its sunset now.

I am building a porch and have fenced in the front yard so that Tayson can SAFELY be out all day and dont have to ware that dredded collar
I have also cleared some flowerbeds grrrrrrrrr NEVER plant Scilla in a flowerbed (not shown in pic) like some one has here it takes foreve to get rid of and takes over everything.Scilla belongs in the lawn.

Now dont laugh at my work. I dont have a fortune to spend so I took what was availible and made the best of it and the frontyard (read scrapyard) is all big rocks under that gravel so the poles ended up in different hights. I have done half the porch and on monday I am getting more wood. Along the fence I am going to make smaller raised flower beds. This area has only been used as a parking lot.
Hugs to you all
Janett