Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Carnivorous Plants: black tea rain water, 1 by tigerlily123

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright tigerlily123

In reply to: black tea rain water

Forum: Carnivorous Plants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of black tea rain water
tigerlily123 wrote:
Well....if you just need rainwater to grow these plants, I think I got enough! These are two 2100 gallon tanks connected together with a pump. Thats my "shed" behind it-it is a pre-civil war estate house. The people who built it owned all the land for miles around here before the Civil war, its a two story building which is great cause my brother was able to put a good gutter system in to catch the rain. I use it to grow my annuals-its a backup for when the well goes low, but I could certainly use it to grow other plants.

Lauren, I am so sorry that that door got your hand-twice no less. The timing stinks as well. Knowing you, you will find a way to overcome it and still get out there and do stuff-a break for a week wouldn't hurt you as tired as you were. I remember when I broke my foot last August-right in the beginning of my flower crop and I had to figure out ways to deal-like watering the greenhouse with one crutch etc lol. I got so good at hopping down those aisles. Man I am so glad I can walk again! I swore I would never take walking again for granted- but I do! I wish you a fast recovery-you will be out of sick bay in no time. At least the throbbing will stop soon. Too bad we couldn't throw a little GA3 on you!