Pacific Northwest Gardening: Pictures where we live, 1 by Soferdig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Soferdig

In reply to: Pictures where we live

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Pictures where we live
Soferdig wrote:
Amandaemily I love Colville I was just there this winter visiting my friend Ed Koitz the veterinarian. We skiied at 49 N. All the people were so nice. We are thinking of buying land there for an investment cause when the world finds it it will take off. I love Sherman Pass and Kettle falls. I did my first roundup one thanksgiving long ago there. We rode horses up in the mountains and cut christmas trees. It was fun!
Sagewood I spent 22 years there from 75 to 97 and loved the Pac NW but too many people for me now so I left 10 yrs ago. Yes most of my family is in Renton, Federal Way, Port Orchard, and Puallyup. You bet I hike. At 52 I need to keep moving or look out. We canoe, Ski, Hike, Sail, garden, Camp, snow shoe, cross country ski and bike all year round. Never without anything to do here. Yes that is the church Bethel. My son in law is a youth pastor there.
I remember Issaquah when it was nothing but a skydiving area. Ted Bundy hadn't even dropped one body there yet. Hee Hee. I remember hiking on Tiger Mountain and there were almost no trails. You could go to the beach there and maybe 20 people was it. I even fished the small river for salmon in the early 70's. Though I love the arts and crafts of Gillman Village. My sister had the Pizza Hut there for a few years. Where are you at? out near HWY 18?

This message was edited Apr 5, 2006 12:51 PM