Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: iris offer, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

In reply to: iris offer

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of iris offer
critterologist wrote:
With the exception of 'Immortality', which can probably spare a couple of fans, I'm afraid my iris are all to new to divide... But I'd love some of your blues (whites too, if any are unclaimed) for trade or postage.

Can I interest you in a couple of African Violets? I've got some plantlets that will be a good size by May, especially 'Allegro Apalachian Trail' and a noid (no official ID) I call "Big Blue." I've got lots of other varieties going and can always start extras for you now to ship at the end of summer.

I should also have extra well-rooted cuttings of some scented geraniums, for sure 'Attar of Roses' and 'Cocoa Mint Rose', and probably 'Chocolate Peppermint' also.

Here's a photo of "Big Blue." He's one of my favorite African Violets, as he's in constant bloom, plus he's big & tough and just loves to grow in one of those self-watering pots... African Violets in general do not deserve their reputation for being finicky, and this one is particularly resiliant!