Photo by Melody

Michigan Gardening: good morning MICHIGANDERS lets yak....., 1 by notmartha

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright notmartha

In reply to: good morning MICHIGANDERS lets yak.....

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of good morning MICHIGANDERS lets yak.....
notmartha wrote:
OMG iI thought sunday was beautiful but today topped it by far! We have a very thick fog(couldnt see the buses)no wind and it floated magically along and of course everything has a thick frosty layer-delisiousa! I said oh im not going to go take pics I just did that the other day. But there I was(freezing)taking pictures and let me tell you it was worth it. wow
It was magical out there, everything glistening and quiet and the fog just drifting here and there and the sun breaking through-just magical wish you guys could have been here!!!

Sheri I saw the name change yesterday in your horsey thread and posted a lil there.
Sorry to hear about your cold-I use to get like that every fall and spring-spent alot of time in the hospital-even my BD! Im hoping all that crud misses me this yr. I hope you get feeling better soon. My dh is in detroit this week working on some huge motor, not sure when he will be back. I learned young to manage without a man around as my day was an engineer on the railroad and left on sunday and returned on fridays, then my first hubby worked for consumers power road crew and was gone the same as dad! I raised 3 lil boys why he was on the road. I am woman hear me ROAR! ;)

I have tomatoes sprouted and more sprouting and hope the peppers arise soon.
Peas will be planted in the garden as soon as we are able to get into it. I try to have them in by april 1st-NO fooling- heheheee We luvz our peas-dont do nothing with them but sit and eat them straight out of their pods yummmy!

Scleranthus biflorus neat plant but zone 7 8 9 it would be an annual here! :(
I luv dianthus they smell so wonderful
Did you check out valueseeds.com Tootsie and I got our order together there-shipping is .99 no matter how much you order! :)

(I am tired of dry, hot desert type weather here)