Hydrangeas: Blue Mophead Hydrangea, 1 by Equilibrium

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Equilibrium

In reply to: Blue Mophead Hydrangea

Forum: Hydrangeas

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Blue Mophead Hydrangea
Equilibrium wrote:
Hey, you and John have something in common! Uniques cat names and you both have beautiful blackies! Our cats come with names from the animal shelters and since they are older when we get them, we keep their names.

Mophead Melvin is just slightly over 20 lbs and I actually have one cat here that outweighs him at around 22lbs named Elliott. When I put away folded laundry, it is as if a bell goes off in Melvin's head that tells him to find an open drawer. I merely let him have the drawer and put the clothing away after he vacates. I do have a tiny little cat here that is almost 7 lbs and she is the cat that likes to get into dryers. I open a dryer to take out laundry, phone rings, I run to answer the phone, and when I come back that cat is balled up in the warm clothes. She's old and cold so she goes for the heat sources and this is the cat that likes to sleep on your face. You'll wake up in the middle of the night having one of those dreams that you are drowning or being suffocated in an elevator only to find she has nestled in over your nose and mouth. We have two heating pads set to low for her and that helps keep her off our heads.

Here, a photo of Trista. Tiny little thing at 22 years of age (23 this coming April) that sleeps at least 22 hours a day if not more lately. She's deafer than a doornail so you can blow off a bottle rocket next to her and she's sleep through it-