Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Vines and Climbers: Mexican Flame Vine, 1 by WillowWasp

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WillowWasp

In reply to: Mexican Flame Vine

Forum: Vines and Climbers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Mexican Flame Vine
WillowWasp wrote:
Gosh that sounds like my hubby..........I have a dread when my hubby does the yard work. Since I've had this back injury he has had to do the yard all by himself. I have red tags around anything I don't want touched.....as if that were a guard.........LOL......and I can tell you right now the didn't work either........ my small trees are almost rung all the way around about the height of the Lawnmower wheels......
Anything that is trailing on the ground is not moved it is mowed, I had so much vines in the flower beds that were just hacked, pulled and jumbled, red ribbon or not. Once my "Willy" gets on the lawnmower he doesn't get off other than to unload the grass catcher.........LOL.......If its in the way it is run over or as he said it " just a little bump" we had some heated conversations to say the least.
I had Morning Glorys growing in 5 gallon buckets with the trellis that were just knocked overr. He told me, well you can just sit them back up and they don't look to bad.........Oh my Gosh, can you belive he said that????

Oh I am so glad I can finally sit on the lawnmower and do my own yard. He was sooooo helpful I just wish he hadn't "Overdone it"................LOL....this was me when I would go out and survey the damage.