Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Garden Pests and Diseases: Crazed Bird Destroying House - Can Anyone Help?, 1 by DreamOfSpring

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DreamOfSpring

Subject: Crazed Bird Destroying House - Can Anyone Help?

Forum: Garden Pests and Diseases

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Crazed Bird Destroying House - Can Anyone Help?
DreamOfSpring wrote:
Believe it or not a tiny little Titmouse is destroying my house. He has been at it for at least 2 days. I spent the entire day today chasing him away. He has already destroyed 3 screens. He comes back every 15 minutes or so. Often he arrives with a sunflower seed in his mouth, so I think he is trying to make a home in my house. I posted this request in Wildlife forum earlier, but did not get any results there so far. http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/548600/. I love birds and don't normally think of them as Garden Foes; however, this little guy is starting to get on my bad side. Does anyone have any ideas for deterring him? He is amazingly focused, even obsessed, with this project.

The picture was taken THROUGH the window. He is sitting on a branch about 10" from the window glaring at me because I just interrupted his project.