Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: FERNS FOR POSTAGE!! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE, 1 by blckwolf256

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright blckwolf256

Subject: FERNS FOR POSTAGE!! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FERNS FOR POSTAGE!! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE
blckwolf256 wrote:
OK, My Plant room will be TOO FULL this year!!So I have to get rid of some ferns. These are INDOOR ferns. My sister in law brought them to me, because they were starting to die. They were in hanging baskets and almost dead. I have NO IDEA of what kind they are...I am guessing Boston Ferns??
I repotted them this spring and left them out on my porch...now they are HUGE. I will divide them into smaller plants, so postage will not be outrageous. But they will still be nice plants.
I believe I have enough for about 10 people.
Packed weigh has been running about 2 pounds, and I will gladly figure the cost of shipping if you think you might want one.
I am sending them on the HONOR SYSTEM...meaning if you say you want one, I will box it up and ship it out and trust you will send me the $$ for shipping. I have found the people here at DG are some of the nicest people and very trustworthy!! So I don't mind shipping this way, until someone takes advantage of this and does not send the $$. Then I will have to do things differently.
So if you might be interested in one...let me know!!
I am adding a picture of them for anyone interested in one.
PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR ONE OR 2...THEY HAVE GOT TO GO!!
Thanks for looking and reading my speech!! LOL...
Sue

Thanks to all who gave them good homes!! Last ferns go out in the morning!!

This message was edited Sep 28, 2005 12:19 AM

This message was edited Oct 2, 2005 11:26 PM