Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Seed Snatchin' Part XIV... Chaffin' the Booty!, 1 by soulgardenlove

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soulgardenlove

In reply to: Seed Snatchin' Part XIV... Chaffin' the Booty!

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Seed Snatchin' Part XIV... Chaffin' the Booty!
soulgardenlove wrote:
Thanks all!! I'm loving sharing these pics and will do so until weezin tells me to quit!!

I need to tell you that the "open space" above has just recently become open. When I first moved here.. my husband's childhood home, there were tons and tons of cut pine logs all over the back yard and three feet high worth of kudzu growing. Snakes, poison ivy... all kinds of fun stuff. If I had a digital (just have a snapshot) and posted the before you all would fall out. Well, over the years I insisted that we pay big bucks to have heavy machinery come haul it off and then we finally had it filled in and thus the silt fence on the side and why it looks so "bare" on my side of the property back there.

Not for long!!

Okay, here's what I have been working on all day today... A great friend and fellow gardener gave me these flag irises... Well, I had to dig them out of his garden... but I put them in today.. all 3 thousand of them!! I know they will grow taller than the Sweet tea Olive, but that's only temporary :)