Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Seed Snatchin' XIII...First Recon Mission, 1 by soulgardenlove

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soulgardenlove

In reply to: Seed Snatchin' XIII...First Recon Mission

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Seed Snatchin' XIII...First Recon Mission
soulgardenlove wrote:
I have hit a vein of gold!!! I just got back from my dumpster diving nursery and I did it all over again!!! OH MY GOSH!! I AM going to have the most amazing landscape. Thank you Lord for all your guidance and helping my find this.

I am going to put Aidan down for a nap and I will unload and post the list later on today. My husband is so great. He let me take the truck this morning and the poor guy got to his business and realized he didn't take the key to open the business and his brother was off and nobody else had a key, so I quickly went down to meet him and then onto the nursery and they were slow, so one of the guys even helped me load them!! I actually did spend some money today because I found out that they mark them down to $1 a gallon before they hit the trash and I bought some of the distressed plants that I could not wait to see in the trash next week :) I am so blessed. I just looked at the onlince picture of the rhododendron roseum elegans bloom of 5 plants I got and my heart melted. I did pay $2 per plant on these, and I am thrilled. I will care for those babies as if they were my kids! Here it is: