Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Lilies: CLC Club- Graduating Member?, 1 by tabasco

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright tabasco

In reply to: CLC Club- Graduating Member?

Forum: Lilies

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of CLC Club- Graduating Member?
tabasco wrote:
Hi, Wanda--What a lovely and accomplished daughter, who must have a wonderful gene pool to draw from!

I am lurking on this thread and I am empathizing with you having a highschool senior! Not an easy period to 'mother' during, is it?! I am so relieved our daughter graduated this year and is 'officially' moving on to a more independent stage in her life! Cutting the umbillical cord at this stage is pretty challenging....

Our Julia will be living at her college so we will be 'empty nesters' for the most part too...(which brings up other issues!) And she is off to Augentina this month with two girlfriends so I am trying to be cool about it, but I am finding it difficult! It's pretty far away.....and no chaperones!

I will be sure to pray for both our daughters' safe returns. (And a mother's peace of mind.) And hope they remember all the 'guidance' we have provided thru the years!

Well, again, congratulations to you and to your daughter! t.

here's a pic from Julia's graduation...I have a lot of spare time (now) so I tried to make a Picasa collage of it...