Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Judy's Jungle - Is It Time To Start The House Plant Trade???, 1 by judycooksey

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright judycooksey

Subject: Judy's Jungle - Is It Time To Start The House Plant Trade???

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Judy's Jungle - Is It Time To Start The House Plant Trade???
judycooksey wrote:
Please review the pictures of my Jungle taken last year. I now have so many plants I am unable to arrange them to where they look good. I will be sending plants/cuttings as part of the Houseplant Trade if the Good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.

http://www.puppygal.com/house.html

In respect to the pending Trades, please don't make it a secret. Let's send out plants and the receivers can post pictures. This can be the safe guard against "a trade gone bad". If it saves one person being disappointed it will be well worth the effort.

Preparing the plants for shipment is the most important part of the trade. It doesn't matter what your intentions are if the plants die in transit or shortly thereafter. Also, please don't commit to more than you can do.

In answer to your question, I'm have no intentions of organizing the trade, too much is going on in my life.

What do you think?

Judy

(Picture is of the hot tub, can't get to it for all my plants on top)