Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Some May garden pictures....., 1 by jamie68

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamie68

In reply to: Some May garden pictures.....

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Some May garden pictures.....
jamie68 wrote:
drdon ~
Hello stranger..;o) How are those colts and fillies???Any showing lately? And the rose garden?? I need to go take a look at that thread. I feel so much better about my garden when I can share it with others, and digital cameras were the best invention for that!! Thank-you for those kind words...I am planting some salvias this year after you inspired me with your collection. Any new pics of those plants in bloom?? And if you don't mind me asking...what are some good blue Salvias?? The ones I am onsidering ordering are : S. corrugata, S. 'El Cielo Blue', S. guaranitica 'Blue Ensign', and S. semiatrata to go with S. sinaloensis I already ordered. Do you have any of these blues, or any others that you recommend? Let me know your thoughts, I would really appreciate it as I LOVED the Salvia garden you showed us earlier this year!!

Thanks so much!
Jamie
ps. Weigela 'Wine and Roses' in its first year of bloom...such a little cutie, and soon to be a big beauty - I hope lol :o)