Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Some May garden pictures....., 1 by jamie68

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamie68

In reply to: Some May garden pictures.....

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Some May garden pictures.....
jamie68 wrote:
Zuzu~
I am amazed at the sheer number of plants you must have...everytime I suggest, or describe a plant to you, you not only have it - but several other varieities and cultivars....amazing. I also have the yellow, and I have the Quaint-and-_____ on my buy-when-I-find-it or beg-for-a-start list.....such a cool color!! I definitely want to see a nice thread of perennials from you with that snazzy new camera and computer set-up LOL ;o)

tabasco~

Hi again!! I am a major collector of the hardy Geraniums....I have over 25 - maybe up to thirty different ones by now. They fit into almost any spot in the garden, ones for full sun, partial shade, even quite a bit of shade. Any color scheme can be enhanced by them as they are available in sooo very many colors. And no matter the height you need in that spot, there is one for that too - from 2" ground covers on up to 3' mounders and everything in between. They require very little fussing, and come back so reliably year after year and long bloom-time and gorgeous fall color in foliage of many is an extra plus. As you can tell I really like the hardy Geraniums...LOL ;o)

And yes, my anemones are in FULL sun.....not a minute of shade all day! I am amazed at how well they have done there. So many anemone need shade, at least in the afternoon. But these guys seem to love the sun..;)