Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: who am I also?, 1 by doss

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright doss

In reply to: who am I also?

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of who am I also?
doss wrote:
You want frilly, you might want to buy 'Pink Pincurls' from Cooley's this year. It's on my order so I haven't grown it yet. It's on the bright side. You should look also at 'Lacy Day' and 'Passion for Pink'. I do grow 'Happenstance' which I love. (also at cooley's) It blooms for a long time. Their prices are half of list. I don't know why they do this but the loving cup means that they are half. 'Kitty Kay' is bright pink.

But if Tazzy and margiempv recommend an Iris like the one on the other thread, then it's the one to buy. Unless it's not lacy enough for you.

You might look at 'Valentine's Day' and 'Ballet Royale' at Mid-America. The owner is extremely helpful if you tell him what you're looking for.

I'll look around a little more. I generally don't grow too many pastels but 'Happenstance' is definitely worth growing.

If you don't mind a deep raspberry pink and you love ruffles and lace, then I highly recommend 'Social Graces'.

I'll ask another friend too.