Photo by Melody

Specialty Gardening: need suggestions on what to plant in this???, 1 by red_princess_71

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright red_princess_71

Subject: need suggestions on what to plant in this???

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of need suggestions on what to plant in this???
red_princess_71 wrote:
I got this big black container thingy off of my mom who was gonna throw it away. Thank God i was there before she did. I drug it from around her pool and got the hose out and sprayed it off and loaded into my car..She says to me, "what in the world are you gonna do with that?" I told her to wait and see, well about a month passed bye and she said what did you do with it, anything yet, I said not yet..well bout 2 weeks ago I finally did something with it. I will post a pick of it with this. I got a household sponge and cut it into squares and got some "plaid' paint, the kind they use for stencils, and just put squares all the way around it so it looks like small bricks.Anyway back to the question. I was wondering if there was anyway i could plant say 2 small tomatoes plants in there. I tried having a garden last year and all the work i put into digging it and weeding it planting...well to say it nicely it all died :o( so i said never again, I will just stick to my houseplants. So do you think that would be big enough to plant tomatoes in?
I left the flowering bush in the background cause i dont know what it is and was hoping someone could identify it for me.
Thanks everyone,
Red