Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Perennials: More heuchera temptation, anyone seen the 2005 intros?, 1 by MollyMc

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MollyMc

In reply to: More heuchera temptation, anyone seen the 2005 intros?

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of More heuchera temptation,  anyone seen the 2005 intros?
MollyMc wrote:
Jamie,

This picture is of the columbine, rock soapwort, galliardia, agastache, yellow and blue eyed grasses, violas, and some salvia. I got these last October from Amber. Or did you mean pics of what I planted yesterday? The ones I planted yesterday are not very photogenic right now. They were small seedlings and cuttings mostly. We'll have to wait on those til they grow a little bit.

I refuse to show you my zone 9 bed right now since all those plants are somewhat dormant right now. I also have Bergundy, varius daylilies and a few others.

This time I ordered achillea, violas, zebrina Hollyhocks, fanfare, buddleias, blue and gold spiderwort, Meadow Rue, agastache, sedum tri-color, a couple hostas and more columbine.

Is that zoysia grass you have growing in those pictures? It looks so soft and cushy. We have mostly St Augustine sod down here. Drought and heat tolerant but not nice to walk barefoot in.

Well, have a 9:00 appointment. Better get dressed and going. TTYL

Molly
:^)))