Photo by Melody

Michigan Gardening: What is a plant exchange anyway?, 1 by deann

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright deann

In reply to: What is a plant exchange anyway?

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What is a plant exchange anyway?
deann wrote:
frankford.......If you were at the Plant Exchange, you would not have thoughti t was funny..........NotMartha, Cheryle and myself stayed with our own stuff....i refused to leave my table because I knew what I had would get "ripped off" and so consequently, I only came home with a few things, and because I am a gardener, and felt sorry for some gave alot of my stuff away. As Dori said, this was the most disorganized plant exchange I had ever gone too. Some of the things I got were not what they were labeled and really did not realized it till I got home....Dori, Cheryle and myself had all of our stuff potted and it looked great.....alot of these people had brought their stuff in "bare root". Never again....

The Plant Exchange at Dori's was wonderful......very organized and the folks there were very polite and asked if you were interested in a trade with them.....

Here is a picture of Dori and Cheryle next to the stuff they brought for exchange....my stuff is the table in front of their.....

Deann