Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Annuals: Where Might I Begin, 1 by richteaz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright richteaz

Subject: Where Might I Begin

Forum: Annuals

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Where Might I Begin
richteaz wrote:
Edited March 24th- Sorry but this is a repeat kind of. I posted this in the Brug Forum some time ago and it was just moved over here. Forgive the duplication of photos, but I never knew this one would show up here:

Hello All:

I'm reasonably new to DG and am fascinated by the Brugs. If anyone recognizes my name, you may recall I was moving. That done and the toll taken, I would love to know how a person begins to collect the various varieties you all speak of. Are there certain catelogs, suppliers, or do some of you have seeds, and or cuttings for offer?

I've read some of the posts and like others am certainly willing to pay for what is offered. I guess you can either contact me through my email here, or if you prefer, I would be willing to give my personal email address as well.

As I said, I'm new to DG, Brugs, and I'm disabled so shopping can be difficult, so I'm hopeing that someone can stear me in the right direction in begining a great hobby, collecting and growing Brugs. The picture is of a Datura I grew last year, but I would love to try Brugs.

Thanks in advance for any replies you may send.

Richard T.

This message was edited Mar 24, 2005 5:33 AM