Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Plain Ole Philodendron - Rooting help please, 1 by jcangemi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jcangemi

In reply to: Plain Ole Philodendron - Rooting help please

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Plain Ole Philodendron - Rooting help please
jcangemi wrote:
Julie. . .I no longer have house plants due to a certain 2 resident kitties that won the battle at my house. I finally just gave in and have all my plants outside. . of course not everyone has agreeable climate to do that. My husband couldn't even bring me flowers without having to lock them up behind closed doors (how can you look at or enjoy them?) to keep them away from 'Atilla'. . .like your cat, she seemed to have a penchant for fresh flowers. . .but any old chewed up house plant would suffice in a pinch. I too got taken in by her when she was abandoned at 3 weeks old in our back yard garden shed (I should have known there was a reason her mother took the other 4 and left her behind...LOL). Anyway, after eleven years of companionship, I lost her to illness last summer and in spite of her plant chewing habits. . .I sure do miss her. . even now, a year later. My other cat is great, but not quite like the little grey tabby. Couldn't be two more opposite personalities. . .but I enjoy her company and funny antics. Welcome to DG's . . .I think I only beat you by 3 weeks or so in finding the best garden spot on the web. .JMHO...;-D Janet

Even the fake plants weren't safe. . .he..he..he