Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Vines and Climbers: difficult vine ID without flowers, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: difficult vine ID without flowers

Forum: Vines and Climbers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of difficult vine ID without flowers
GordonHawk wrote:
Well .. it doesn't have any thornes ... yet anyway... and the vines are maybe 6' long... but still no flowering at all...
Seed picker... I can't recall planting any such distinctive seeds as thoes .. but it does for the world look like that plant { Abrus precatorius } ..although I am wishing for oneof the Caesalpinia as RWhiz suggested.. great looking plant there .. as the foilage seems identical on both counts.. and it does have a rampant feel to the way it is growing... I had so many of them I can't believe they are volunteeers for whe wind or some in some soil I've brought in from the outside... Guess I'll have to bring one in and awaite it's timeto bloom..
OH SEEDPICKER... HAPPY BIRTHDAY... a bit late ... on the 2 nd right ... Mine also.. although I elected not to include it in my profile... to stop ID theft.. ha ha ha so... How many birthdays have you had so far there... is there still hope for me... guess there's something about 10-2 that makes one a plantahollic.. the stars perhaps.. oh a picture for SP 's birthday...OH TEXAS PINK BRUGMANSIA..
HAPPY Birthdaty SP
thanks all for the effort... Gordon