Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Before and after Garden pics....., 1 by cici77

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cici77

In reply to: Before and after Garden pics.....

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Before and after Garden pics.....
cici77 wrote:
magpye i am so sorry i remember now after reading this last post of urs wanting to reply and simply forgot... so please excuse me... ): wow and i thought i had it bad with just me and hubby in a trailer.. lol.. its so nice to meet people who "can relate" to my situation.. i can laugh about most of it now ,,... i dont know if thats the insanity it has caused or just the light at the end of this long tunnel i am seeing that is allowing me to laugh...its getting to the point now that i spend all my time outside and in that house till thelate evening... , and when i come into this trailer i turn mean,...lol. poor hubby , but he does understand how i hate comming back into this tight crammed space tripping over cats and too much stuff that just doesnt really fit in here.. i really hate this trailer.. lol.. although i do appritiate how it has allowed us to even live here like we have.. but still have a lothing for it.. lol

as for the house... we now have electric in it, with dimmers mind u, and i dont know if earlier i mentioned i now have a REAL fridge... (: that actually gets things COLD in it.. and freezer space.. ahhhh freezer space.. now i can actually have ice AND food in it.. lol.. we have half the plumbing in and the roof on... hubby is talking about moving our bed out there and hooking up the toilet to the septic temp. so we can at least have that...

i have recently moved a bunch of my irises out infront of the house (well kinda out front) and have aquired a BUNCH of irises from a friend who has an iris farm, and have planted about half of the them.. (they are the intermediates in front of the large fans... (: and this is how we are looking so far.. (: