Irises: Still in shock!!!!!, 1 by cici77

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cici77

In reply to: Still in shock!!!!!

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Still in shock!!!!!
cici77 wrote:
lol.. oh i will most definetly share!!! our friend said these intermediates multiply like crazy! so maybe even after they bloom i will be able to share.. it was killing me becasue as we were cleaning up the dug up clumps, both of them kept throwing away the babies.. i was dieing.. and she was saying, oh u dont want those.. u want ones that will show beautiful this year! and i kept saying , in fear of sounding like a greedy pig i just cant let u throw those away so finally she let me get the tiny babies at least for my sister.. when i count up the dwarf and the Mtb's i will know how many of those i have,, the ailbred ones , we didnt have seperate bags to put them in to have their names written on and she wasnt going to give them to me till we got some but i told her i didnt care we could figure out the names later when they bloom.. so she agreed and we went digging... i was so shocked just to see all the ITB's she gave me and havent even figure out how many of the others inthe last two days... u can see why i am in shock.. she has other gardens too , some with ferns and hydrangias.. here is one of my favorite areas of one of her gardens.,. (: i just love what she has done with this old truck!