Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!
Bettypauze wrote:
Afternoon,

Lordy weather has been oerfect so keeping busy outside, i am so hoping weather will be same for Sunday, my brothers 75 here at my house.

Susan you are right into the quilting, can you sit outside and get some of it done? Ohhh wonder what your prize is? How fun that will be, and I’ve seen you in your tartan so you will be dressed to impress.

Glad you have a job you can sit at Pat, wouldn’t be nice if you were on your feet all day.wont that be 3xciting, doing a commercial. Your dogs are so graceful, know how much time you put into them, hope they send you a contract.

Pat, how did you end up moving everything? When do they expect. to finish and do they help move heavy furniture back 8n. Think when I did my floor I moved it it same room putting it to one side, once the 1st half done then I moved furniture to other side,

Have a meat pie in the oven, was hoping what i took out of freezer was a fruit pie but it wasn’t,nh7ngry for something sweet, had a box to make fudge cake so baking that.
Went to chiro, Home Depot for wood and spend 2-3 hours tracing feathers, head, feet to decorate pumpkins, thought that would be a good thanksgiving workshop. Easy part was the tracing, not so much n scroll sawing all the pieces.. a few at a time right?

Jeff is on Pr8nce Edward Island today enjoying east coast.

Grayson looks like he is enjoying his day boating. Speaking of boating, a 12 year old boy died yesterday, so tragic..know his grandmother..

As for Linda she is so angry, because until Covid ban is cleared she goes in the afternoon, yesterday when she got there, David’s lunch was sitting there covered, nothing eaten. She went to Tim Hortons downstairs in the hospital, got soup, sandwhich and hot tea.

She asked the nurse why his lunch wasn’t touched, nurse said guess he wasn’t hungry..didn’t take l8nda long to tell them THEY are suppose to feed him, he can’t eat on his own..meds that were prescribed he didn’t get, specialty socks on the bed were sitting there, because of his seizures and blood pressure he is to have them on at all times, can’t put them on himself, nipurse said she didn’t know, written on his chart.. prayers needed