Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!
Bettypauze wrote:
Rain but light, just enough that one can’t enjoy the outside, calling for same for next 3 days.

That would be fun Lindakay to have her join in, I will see if Sharon or joanne would like to as well

Kyle and Destiny said they had a lovely ride as did Grayson
Dr. Did call, i go for a few needles next week, just those they are encouraging seniors to get.

I am in my nighty, no plans for the day so tempted to stay in it. Hip guess because of dampness is giving me the what for..last of unfinished projects, wine glasses could keep me busy and then maybe put a wedding quilt on frame, it’s been sitting there far too long, it and 2 more need quilting

Lindakay, on right of table is the beautiful glass pumpk8n you sent me in a swap, took it out the other day, keep looking at it, need to fill it up with treats lol