Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning, sunshine day out there, light chill in the air, just perfect.

Lindakay, couldn’t we do something???? Maybe each find a friend to participate??? It was always exciting to see what our blocks would become. The easiest one I think was when we did the Center of a block, it was a fair size, then sent on to the next person to add the next step, rows/blocks etc. like Susan’s Peacock and my Christmas quilt?

Would have loved to burn what is in the fire pit, Ted next door does wood projects from those palettes, only uses top boards so lots of the wood goes in my pit for burning , wind is up a bit so unless it dies down that to do won’t get done.

I did start to put a bit of fall out, throwing a few pieces away, have way too much.

Would love to finish baby quilt and maybe wine glasses, things that I can do at my ease.

Now that Pat has shown me her sewing room best I tidy mine up a bit😜