Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 1 by Tallulah_B

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Tallulah_B

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Tallulah_B wrote:
Pat - I got burned on that quilt Round Robin in 2016 too - I\'d made a God\'s Eye that I was looking forward to seeing done, and I know there were some pretty awesome ones to work on (an owl?), but sadly they went the way of the dodo. I still have all the info on it. I have some of the same material, so maybe I\'ll make another God\'s Eye.
Betty - it WOULD be nice if he paid attention to the law & didn\'t move into the Park, but there\'s no accounting for lost brain cells lol

I was going to iron some material for the quilt I\'m making for Michelle & Lonnie, but my iron died........... Trying to find one from a friend\'s in the neighbourhood until I can get one on Tuesday. Not going into town just for an iron. There might be one at the Wellness because there used to be one there.

This message was edited Aug 31, 2024 2:55 PM