Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Did rain during the night Dianne but sunny out right now, fall day feel.
Ezra came for his lesson today, didn’t have what he needed so his mom said ok to take him to Barrie and let him pick fabrics he wanted and she would reimburse me which she did. Couldn’t find much in the line of fire truck but got the backing, I will go on Etsy and buy birth announcement with fire truck on it and figure something out..the yard I did bought was $24.99. Imagine!

Having lunch then a nap hopefully, all this manual labour finally caught up with me.

Lindakay,since the 2 shootings and murder last year I do lock my doors, Jeff has a key as much as most friends lol. He had left that morning for 90 mile trip home so wasn’t expecting him back same night..didn’t give me a fright just wondered who it was. Before that I’ve never locked my doors and felt quite safe, if the wanted it more than I go for it.

Dianne, I often wonder if some shows attract Ziggy’s attention, he will look at screen as though he is understanding everything.

Deb are you walking without difficulty?

Susan, is the Calgary Stampede still as busy as it once was?you must be beyond tired of all the hoops they are making you jump theoug(

Just hear