Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 1 by melody

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright melody

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
melody wrote:
I think I got all of the spammers. Let me know by giving me the username if I missed anyone. Spam is getting so much worse and we\'re working to get some programming in place to help keep them out, but they are getting so tricky lately.

Just to lift your spirits a bit here\'s some quilts that I\'ve just finished. The bigger one is from my mom\'s 30\'s reproductions stash that I inherited (she never met a piece of 30\'s repros she didn\'t like) the second is a little walkabout that I made for a new baby coming to the family this fall. Enjoy! And I do so appreciate you all helping us with the spammer reports. It is a huge help to us and we definitely appreciate it.