Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 12th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Sunny out and not as humid, was going to cut the grass nut so wet I will wait.

Susan it was negative comments some men were making..did you not get a dart board installed and had a backing made as well? Can’t wait to hear how the courts deal with these issues. You are right, wouldn’t want to see him walking the streets

Lindakay, I have no coverage for glasses either and need bifocal, Darlene took my script for glasses, and we ordered online using my photo which allowed me to pick the ones I wanted, got progressive bifocals, lenses that turn into sunglass all for under $100 and I had then delivered in just over a week.

Pat, hard going without insurances for specific coverage..thrilled we seniors are now covered for dentists and denturist.

but the primer on the 3 drawer plaques and 3 doors aren’t drying very quickly. The primer shows imperfections so I get a 2nd chance at sanding again. Thought they would have their 2 coats of grey on them today but that won’t happen today I think

Goal for tomorrow will be chiropractor, pick up another can of primer and divide doors that are left into 3 which should keep me busy painting til Saturday then see about getting all put back on except where Brian will work, once done he can hand the remainder. Certainly be glad when this project is done.

Don’t know how you did it Pat, lol you had on your plate, shaking my head, couldn’t have handled it.