Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did you learn today? Everyone welcome, a thread where all are welcomed.., 1 by WormsLovSharon

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WormsLovSharon

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did you learn today? Everyone welcome, a thread where all are welcomed..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did you learn today? Everyone welcome, a thread where all are welcomed..
WormsLovSharon wrote:
I had a zoom HOA Board meeting at 9am and went until 11:30. So the majority of my day was shot. I did some watering using the irrigation system. Today was also get the garbage out for tomorrow morning. That is done and all inside trash cans are emptied and clean bags installed. I have a load of clothes in the washer and will put them in the dryer before I go to bed.

Susan, of course he will stay. He cannot afford to go anywhere else. And you will have a hard time going anywhere and leaving him behind alone in your home. He will take everything and run.

Betty pleased to see that you are listening to your body. Our temperature today was 90. Then the wind showed up at 3pm. Just about impossible to keep anything hydrated with these temperatures and wind.

Gonzaga Basketball lost the NCAA Championship tonight so my son and grandson are going to very sad.

I have no appointments the rest of this week, so I will be catching up on my gardening chores.

Three different photos of same area, just from different angles.