Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Before and after Garden pics....., 1 by cici77

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cici77

In reply to: Before and after Garden pics.....

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Before and after Garden pics.....
cici77 wrote:
HI Magpye, oh yes we are soooo excited... i'm trying to find a way to be able to sleep in it without taking a bed up there... we did put one of our hammocks up there, its a two seater but i would have ended up on the concrete floor i am affraid, it wouldnt be bad for maybe a nap but not a full nights sleep.. at least not with both of us in it... i also have my stereo system in there and big tv.... so last night i was watching dvd's while hubby worked in there... we spend most all of our days out there... and come back in here around 10pm to 12am , i just love our house.. we have waited sooo long.. we think we the house will be done by turkeyday, but the final may not be done, but HOPEFULLY we will be in before Christmas!!! we still have roofing to do , but thats being done after this next inspection, and before we can get that inspection hubby has to hook up the tub and then the framers are framing in the last wall, they wanted to get that tub in, before they framed the last wall inside, which they are doing today, then after that inspection comes the roofing , inside plumbing, electric, then the drywall goes up , then the rest of the bathroom , the kitchen , paint and flooring,.. the fun stuff is right around the corner... (: heres what the house looked like two days ago.. there is more done since this pic, but i havent taken the pics yet.,...(: