Propagation: Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018, 1 by kittriana

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kittriana

In reply to: Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018
kittriana wrote:
Bzzy beez, chuckl. Rootstock was different? Am babying a small sprig of African Blue basil the garden center allowed me to pinch- they even handed me a dirt filled starter pot for it. It is unhappy tonite. Found a small sibling to the black swallowtail as well. I have these tiny tiny new hatched frogs heading for higher ground and the bugs in my garden. I wish them well.
Had to relocate my pepper plant tubs and give them some air and sunshine since those sweet tater vines are spreading out now. We are moving into drouth now, so naturally the lovebugs are showing up in my garden now. The morning glories hit the top of the trellis and I spend 3 or 4 times a day coaxing them to grow back down. The coral vines are being sweet talked back down the trellis as well. Spent the heated time of today making a quick run to town, so potting up my reluctant milkvine tomorrow.
When I worked in the garden nursery I saw how sensitive plants can be toward fertilizers - it it isn\'t their number combo, they wont even grow. That said, I appear to be forcing a bloom early on the cashmere bouquet plant...k. i got bumped and pix wont load, let\'s see i dbl this post