Propagation: Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018, 1 by WormsLovSharon

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WormsLovSharon

In reply to: Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018
WormsLovSharon wrote:
Great idea on the trellis Kit. We have nothing here that looks like those bugs. Thank Goodness. Your landscape looks so clean. You can see all of the hard work you have been doing.

Peanut, the alpha female cat brought me a present this morning.

We are 99 today. I think I will garden after dinner. I just have some dead heading to do on the geraniums, amaryllis and roses. I also need to make some hummer sugar. I did some turning over of the compost pile and disturbed a whole lot of baby worms moving them to the top of the pile.

It is time for the dogs second walk and then make up my mine what I am going to make for dinner.

Keith and I are communicating on Facebook Messenger. He is doing fine and in the start f his spring. Just got back from his annual trip to the garden center\'s in the big city. You can reach him on messenger under Wendy Irvine.

Photo is present from Peanut and the other is my battery operated new mower I purchased myself for Christmas. Yes a little early but I terminated my mow and blow guys and my gardener gardener is going to do my small amount of mowing. Or my grandson has also volunteered but he has 4 hrs a day tennis lessons and always doing homework.