Propagation: Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018, 3 by WormsLovSharon

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WormsLovSharon

In reply to: Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Plant Propagation: the Basics, May 2018
WormsLovSharon wrote:
I even planted some seeds yesterday. Some marigolds seeds I dead headed at a nursery.....Some miniature sun flowers that I got as a gift and some Red Mexican Bird of Paradise and some Pink Mexican Bird of Paradise. The last time I bought the Pink seeds, it took three years for them to bloom and they were yellow and red. This seller guarantee the color but I do not know if I will live long enough for them to bloom. We are going to be in the high 90s and hit 100\'s Wednesday and Thursday. That should push the germination.

I installed two new hummingbird feeders in the back landscape near the KOI pond. Two females found them right away and kept the info to themselves. Front feeders have about 8 hummers. Three males and 5 females. Well today one of the males found the feeders in the back and there has been a battle all day. A lot of noise and flying around.

My cats are the lizard champions of the neighborhood. This is the one I saved today. Also I have had a gnat bugging my laptop screen for over 10 minutes. I noticed it was chasing my arrow from my mouse. So I just moved it around for a second and out it came and now it is smashed. Don\'t mess with Seniors.

And our greenbelt owl is back. One here, at least 3 more to go.