Propagation: Plant Propagation, The Basics, January 2017, 5 by Gypsi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gypsi

Subject: Plant Propagation, The Basics, January 2017

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation, The Basics, January 2017
Gypsi wrote:
I\'m moving us. Opening photo. Cuchulain playing with the dog toy (a Kong Wubba), Bronx in a cone, he keeps scratching his face. Mast cells give off histamines, unless he has a new allergy I suspect that well we are going to give him itchy pills. He is 9.5 and if we cut off new surface mast cells they just dump more histamine. Not to mention anesthesia risk. My African Violet loved granddaughter\'s visit, the light over the plants is the bathroom light, leave it on a lot and bloom bloom bloom. The spot where the turks cap came out has the snapdragons, the spot where the weeds came out has an August Beauty Gardenia in the brown pot, and a Carolina Jessamine in the black. I buried the pots, gives them a little better drainage than my clay soil in that area. I lifted the Gardenia after the one next to it had died, and it was down to 3 leaves and 3 inches tall. (started as a gorgeous one gallon plant. It came back to live in a pot this summer. Also in that bed red spider lilies and I replaced the giant lantana in the corner with Bee Balm. Summer Snowflakes will be up along the sidewalk edge there soon.